Monday 21 January 2013

We Are The Change We Seek; Me First.

What are we doing to build a better Nigeria?

Should we all just sit around and complain about the spate of things? Would that make any difference?


As for me, am really studying and shunning every form of malpractices. I also keep my surroundings clean. I do my best to pray for my country and speak only of the positive parts of Nigeria when discussing with foreigners. I don't take what doesn't belong to me and I look for ways to help people without attaching any strings.

I read newspapers and surf the net daily looking for job vacancies for some unemployed people I know in my family, church, neighborhood, etc. I respect my elders and my younger ones. I respect my neighbors by not blaring my music out loud.

I make friends with Muslims and people from other religions. In fact, my closest friend was a Muslim before he traveled to Europe. I talk to them about my religion but I don't force them to convert or make sneering remarks about them. I love them and offer help when possible.

This is my little way of making Nigeria better and am still looking for ways to improve. Whats yours?

1 comment:

  1. jasper dis is very gud,am proud of u....................keep this up........dis is temmy tho...............................lol

    ReplyDelete