Wednesday 6 February 2013

AMEN


It’s been a while. I have had so much work on my table that I have less than two hours to sleep, not to talk of blogging.

 Lemme use this opportunity to welcome you to the month of February for the year 2013. A lot of us are so familiar with living and some of the little things of life that we take them for granted. I do not have to remind you that somebody somewhere in the world is mourning the death of a loved one as you read this. That you can read this means you can still see with your eyes. I want to believe that you can hear, speak and be heard as well. All these are the little things we tend to overlook until we come into contact with a person who wishes they could enjoy the same things. If you are reading this, then you are alive and I’m really happy for you.

I pray that this month will be great for you and that you have more reasons to smile. I also pray that you receive only good news and that only good news will be spread about you and your loved ones. I pray that your goals for this month be achieved and that you find rest.

Above all, I pray that your soul finds peace.

Happy new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment