Sunday 24 February 2013

SUPER SUNDAY

Hulo! I hope your weekend has been going on well and full of fun. Except Friday, Saturday and today, my weekend has been boring. Uhhm, I won't ask if you attended church because its your personal decision but I can't even dream of missing it. I look forward to my Sundays because its always a great time in Christ Temple.

There are some reasons why a lot of people do not go to church. Yes of course. I don't know all of them but I think I know some. I have had course to give those excuses too but my discipline and the joy I enjoy in the 'house of God' have always surpassed them.

Today's service was the bomb, my church is not in Borno and my pastor is not a Northerner tho. We sang hymns all through and there were lots of miracles, signs and wonders. The picture up there wasn't taken in my church but apart from being funny, it has left me wondering. Were they all sleeping? Was it the anointing?

If they were sleeping, then there may have been some things involved. The message could have been boring, maybe the Bible text was from Nahum. Its also possible that the heat in the church was too much. Yes, its true; we get dizzy when we are in a very hot environment. In that case, they should start thinking of a second, third or fourth service; or keeping some people outside under canopies. I really don't want to believe that they were asleep because the noise their snores will generate will definitely shake heaven and their miracles may fall and get broken.

If they were under the anointing, or slain in the Spirit, its a good thing. But I wonder, who then will be listening to the message? Did the pastor release a gbagaun or lightening bolt? Anyway,  have you ever wondered why some people do not ever fall under anointing??? I don't know if its because of their sins or because their problems are too big. Some of these people fall under the following groups:
1. The Camera man/men- Like seriously, these guys who do the video coverage do not ever feel the impartation??? Or are they immune to the Spirit? You'll just see them running up and down the church auditorium trying to get a coverage of the sister rolling on the ground or the woman turning 360 degrees and scattering chairs.
2. The instrumentalist-These ones are always awake to play spiritual tunes. While others are speaking in tongues, they'll be busy playing gospel jazz with superb chords. Hmmmmm, God dey. Maybe they go for their own share after the service in the pastor's office.
3. The Ushers- May God help them. I pity these ones. Sometimes the person who is under the influence of the Spirit may slap, kick or even punch them in the eye. I am yet to see any usher under the anointing. I pray that God'll really help them.
4. The Pastor's wife- I have nothing to say. You watch out for yourself.

Finally, another question I had in mind was this- 'who was the cameraman that took this picture and why was he awake?' I really don't want to believe this picture was taken by one of the ministering angels sha.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was taken by d preacher. Do choristers ever fall under d annointing... Jaja Nengi

    ReplyDelete